You want to know if Newfield will be the right fit for you before making the commitment to join one of our programs. But, who can you ask?
Ask graduates who have successfully completed our programs and are now thriving! Join us for this special panel to get all your questions answered.
In this webinar, you can ask ANY question you want of our grads: anything from program content, to how they found the time and resources to complete the program to how they went on to create a coaching career from their new skill set.
Our grads use their Newfield training in so many ways:
- Internal coach
- Freelance coach
- Organizational development
- Law and compliance
- Personal development
- And so much more!
Join us on Wednesday, April 24th at 12 pm EDT/10 am MDT.REGISTER FOR GRAD PANEL
Here are just some of the questions asked in previous panels:
REGISTER FOR GRAD PANEL
- What else besides coaching are coaching skills used for?
- How were you able to handle the course work while working full-time?
- Is this a good program for someone who wants to focus on personal development?
- How do you get coaching clients?
- How has the program shaped your coaching and professional work?
- How would this program be of benefit to someone who is already a PCC?
- Will I learn how to not take on the energies of my client?
- How has the investment been worth it for you?
- What is the biggest impact this has had on your personal life?