Speaker: Ondine Norman
- Experience a new way of seeing yourself and the world
- Discover a new way of learning
- Connect with passionate people who share a desire for personal development
- Meet directly with our alumni
- Reconnect with your tribe!
- Strengthen your local community
- Re-immerse yourself in Newfield learning
- When: March 8th from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Presentation 7:00pm-9:00pm, snacks and socializing an hour prior to the presentation.
- Where: 825 Bancroft, Berkeley, CA, 94710
- Cost: $25 for general public
- $20 for Newfield graduates (Use coupon code: BERKELEYGRAD2018 at checkout)
- $15 for Newfield graduates who bring a friend and your friend will get in for free (Use coupon code: BERKELEYFRIEND2018 at checkout)
- Hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- Parking: Street parking available
- Public Transportation: 10-minute walk from the Berkeley Bart Station
Meet your facilitator: Ondine Norman, PCC, MFT
Ondine has devoted her professional career to supporting organizations and leaders through executive coaching, facilitating transformational leadership training and guiding senior teams through times of change.
She is passionate about helping people become their best selves. Most recently she has supported leaders to create and sustain a vision and culture that people can thrive in and feel proud to be a part. She spends most of her time designing and delivering leadership programs, facilitating off-sites for senior teams and acting as a confidential thinking partner for the executives she coaches.
Ondine holds an MA in Clinical Psychology and an undergraduate degree in English and Philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. She has spent her life pursuing learning in the fields of cultural transformation, emotional intelligence, and the neuroscience of behavior change.Register for The Berkeley Event
Please follow and like us: