Transform the way you see and are in the world through Newfield's ontological approach and learn to coach others to do the same. Learn more about the Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery program. To register now, click the button below or call (303) 449-6117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 25, 2019 to December 6, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MT
Longmont, CO, US
Julio Olalla, Founder and President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Chief Executive Officer
Pay regular tuition for Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery is $10,000.
Please contact Linda Fischer for payment plan information. You can reach her at linda.fischer@
Dates and tuition include this program's prerequisite, The Foundation Course.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to email@example.com is required.
- $500 US of your tuition is a deposit and non-refundable.
- $2,700 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
- $4,500 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Module 1: Foundations.
- $7,200 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery Mid-Point Conference.
- Your full tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of TAPOC.
- Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
- To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $250 US.