Speaker: Deepa Awal
- Experience a new way of seeing yourself and the world
- Discover a new way of learning
- Connect with passionate people who share a desire for personal development
- Meet directly with our alumni
- Reconnect with your tribe!
- Strengthen your local community
- Re-immerse yourself in Newfield learning
- When: May 17th from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Presentation 7:00pm-9:00pm, snacks and socializing an hour prior to the presentation.
- Where: Old City Collective
222B Race Street
Old City Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Cost: $25 for the general public
- $20 for Newfield graduates (Use coupon code: PHILLYGRAD2018 at checkout)
- $15 for Newfield graduates who bring a friend and your friend will get in for free (Use coupon code: PHILLYFRIEND2018 at checkout)
- Hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- Parking: Both street parking and paid parking are available.
- Public Transportation: It is a 7-minute walk from the 2nd St. Subway Station.
Meet your facilitator: Deepa Awal
Deepa is an Executive Coach specializing in enhancing self-leadership skills by bringing awareness to people's purpose, values, and passion. She has worked extensively with women leaders and specializes in the support of high potential leaders. She works with executives as they make a career move, experience a job change, face the challenge of a culturally diverse work group, or handle difficult relationships.
Deepa holds a Ph.D. and an M.Phil. in Organizational Behavior and Industrial Psychology from the Stern School of Business, New York University. She is certified as a Somatic Coach (Strozzi Institute) and is a Newfield Ontological Coach in addition to being credentialed as an MCC with ICF. Deepa’s interest in transformational learning, meditation, and yoga, she brings a unique perspective to her work with her clients.Register for the Philadelphia Event