The Foundation Course
“We know what we are, but know not what we may become.” – William Shakespeare
Are you ready to begin your journey?
The Foundations Course is a five-day, in-person conference where you will be immersed in ontological learning, taught by Julio Olalla and Veronica Olalla Love.
- Learn linguistic distinctions, models and practices that allow you to generate new results.
- Discover how emotions and moods impact your capacity and influence your decisions.
- Experience the body as a territory for learning and learn practices that shift limiting patterns of movement.
The Foundation Course is a transformational learning experience because it integrates new concepts, experiential learning, reflective analysis and commitment to new action on your part. It sets the foundation for further programs with Newfield.
Gain a profound understanding of how human beings operate at the most fundamental levels and how we can change. Broaden your immediate reach in life for the sake of your personal growth and leadership skills.
September 23 – 27, 2019, from 9 am to 6 pm MT
Location & Venue
Courtyard by Marriott
1410 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503 United States
Julio Olalla, Founder & President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Global Chief Executive Officer
Regular Tuition is $3,000.00.
If you choose a payment plan, all payments are 30 days apart starting from your first payment and will continue until paid in full.
$500.00 of your payment is non-refundable.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to email@example.com is required.
– $500 US of your tuition is non-refundable.
– Your full tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
– Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
– To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $150 US.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Fischer, Client & Community Relations USA, by calling +1-303-449-6117 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.