Experience a more fulfilling life
Improve your relationships, expand your emotional capacity, and learn to be your authentic self.
Make Valuable Connections
See New Possibilities
Make Critical Shifts
Tired of wasting energy thinking about how life could be better?
If you’re like most people we’ve supported, you’re likely:
- Dreaming of a more fulfilling personal and professional life
- Trying different strategies and actions, but things stay the same
- Sensing a deeper level of change is needed, but you don’t know where to start
Whether you are figuring out what to do next in life, wanting to improve an important relationship, or pursuing deeper meaning and purpose, Newfield’s personal development program will give you clarity, passion, and tools for your next step.
Questions? We're Here for You!
Committing to a program can be a big decision, and we’re here to help. Linda Fischer, our Director for Community Relations and a Newfield Grad, can answer your questions, connect you to Newfield alumni who share your background, and give you the information and support you need.
In Newfield Network’s Personal Development Program, you’ll gain three clear insights:
- How to develop a deep and grounded understanding of yourself: your deepest cares, what gives you purpose, who you are, and how you interact with the world
- What your linguistic, somatic, and emotional capacities are and how they can expand to create impactful change in your life
- How you can transform into your most alive, passionate, and fulfilled self
Personal development isn’t that something is wrong with you.
It’s an opportunity to grow, learn, and discover the essence of your being.
Personal Development Participation Options
See our participation levels below and choose your path to success.
The Foundation Course
6-day | Virtual Immersion
Experientially learn and see how an ontological approach accelerates your leadership growth.
September 20 – 22 and
September 27 – 29, 2023
Foundations of Ontological Learning
16-week | All Virtual
Deepen your learning and put ontological leadership into practice with the 1-1 support of a trained ontological coach.
September 20, 2023 –
January 23, 2024
Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery
9-month | All Virtual
Strengthen your leadership with ontological coaching skills. You will receive 1-1 coaching from a trained ontological coach and 1-1 mentorship in your coaching journey.
September 20, 2023 – May 24, 2024
Here’s how it works:
Committing to a program can be a big decision! Schedule a conversation with Director for Community Relations and Newfield grad, Linda Fischer, who can support you and share additional information.
Enroll and gain clarity, passion, and tools for your life.
Gain a deep and grounded understanding of your most alive, passionate, and fulfilled self.