“Know yourself and you will win all battles.“ – Lau Tzu
Achieve superior results, generate self and organizational awareness, accelerate your leadership growth
Leaders who attend Newfield Programs generate superior results at work.
As workplaces move away from rigid hierarchies to collaborative, creative ecosystems, leaders need new skills to succeed. The Newfield programs equips leaders to:
- Engage team members as learners – not just employees – challenging, supporting and inspiring them to enhance their performance.
- Generate breakthrough conversations to overcome conflict and foster greater collaboration in your team
- Become astute observers of organizational dynamics and relationships, able to see and design more effective organizational solutions.
- Manage diversity, conflict and change at the workplace.
- Build an amazing ability to lead others by deeply understanding their motivations and unlocking their potential
Leaders who attend Newfield Programs generate awareness and accelerate their leadership growth.
Achieving results is important, but Newfield’s ontological approach also recognizes the importance of continual growth in your leadership capacity. The Newfield program equips leaders with:
- Deeper awareness of where you are leading from, your leadership patterns, and new possibilities for more purpose-driven and effective leadership.
- A deeper sense of connection between your values and leadership.
- Coaching tools and frameworks which equip you to effectively lead employees from diverse backgrounds towards high performance.
- Skills and techniques to utilize in the everyday challenges of leadership, and as you grow into new roles and expanded portfolios.
Did you know?
Many leaders receive sponsorship by their companies to attend our programs. Companies which have sponsored Newfield grads include Google, Nike, NASA, and Infusionsoft/Keap. Executives, rising leaders, and talent development professionals have used their training, learning and development budgets on Newfield Programs.
Committing to a program can be a big decision, and we’re here to help. Linda Fischer, our Director for Community Relations and a Newfield Grad, can answer your questions, connect you to Newfield alumni who share your background, and give you the information and support you need.
Hear from Our Leaders
Best approach to reach our goals
NASA undertook a year-long effort to look at coaching as a way of enabling performance. The Coaching Team evaluated all programs identified by ICF. Newfield’s program was chosen by the majority of team members as the best approach to reach one of our goals, which were to build our in-house capabilities to better serve our leaders, managers, and employees. – C. Williams, NASA
Newfield has catapulted my company
The Newfield Network has catapulted my company and me forward beyond what I could ever have imagined. It has profoundly changed the way we relate to our customers and to each other inside the organization. Trust has increased and opportunities have opened up in unexpected ways. – Bob Zimmer, CEO International Resort Group, Santa Fe, NM
Enhanced my communication skills
As a Federal Government employee working with Alternative Dispute Resolution, my expectations from the Newfield program were basically to give me skills to work with conflict. I never dreamed that my Newfield experience would also so personally enrich me. Now, I show up differently in all domains of my life which enhance the communication skills that I now use in conflict resolution with (ADR). – Anita Fisher
Leadership Development: Participation Options
Newfield’s ontologically-driven coaching certification program explores holistic and effective ways to assist people in discovering new possibilities personally and professionally. In the course, care and rigor are given to linguistics, emotions, somatics, and life coaching core competencies. Our programs are rigorous yet designed for busy executives. Find out more about our program distinctives and pathways here.
Deepen your learning and put ontological leadership into practice with the 1-1 support of a trained ontological coach. Learn more and enroll.
Complement ontological leadership with ontological coaching skills. You will receive 1-1 coaching from a trained ontological coach, and 1-1 mentorship in your coaching journey. Learn more and enroll.
Ask Our Grads
We have Q&A sessions and grad panels where you can ask grads anything about the program and impact. Click for availabilities.
Latest from the Blog
Research shows that within a few seconds, we make unconscious and conscious assessments about who we think others are and how they will respond to us.
A major component of our culture is organizations. What cultures are we creating in our organizations? Imagine going to work and being appreciative about it.
How can we be present to challenging emotions—both our own and those of our clients? In this audio, Anna Chitty offers a practice that allows us to both be with an experience and give it space at the same time.