Ask the Insiders: Find Out if Newfield is Right for You on Our Free Grad Panels!
Change the Way You Lead Forever
Eager to find out how Newfield’s programs can help you in your career? Want to learn how our ontological models and distinctions can be applied to any leadership role or business environment?
Then, join us for a free, interactive webinar where two of our graduates and one of our current students will share their experiences and how they have integrated the learning with their professions, from human resources to executive coaching to financial services. You will hear how our programs helped each of them to dive deeper into organizational development and cultural transformation.
Join us on Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 12 pm ET.
In this webinar, you can ask ANY question you want of our grads: anything from program content, to how they found the time and resources to complete the program to how they went on to create a coaching career from their new skill set.
Our grads use their Newfield training in so many ways:
- Internal coach
- Freelance coach
- Organizational development
- Personal development
- And so much more!
Here are just some of the questions asked in previous panels:
- What else besides coaching are coaching skills used for?
- How were you able to handle the course work while working full-time?
- Is this a good program for someone who wants to focus on personal development?
- How do you get coaching clients?
- How has the program shaped your coaching and professional work?
- How would this program be of benefit to someone who is already a PCC?
- Will I learn how to not take on the energies of my client?
- How has the investment been worth it for you?
- What is the biggest impact this has had on your personal life?