Ask the Insiders: Find Out if Newfield is Right for You on Our Free Grad Panels!
Learning & Leadership
Learn How Newfield’s Ontological Learning Has Enhanced Our Grads’ Leadership
Curious to learn what Newfield programs are all about? Curious about how Newfield’s learning can be applied to leadership and in professional environments?
Join us for this interactive grad panel where three of our graduates will reveal their experiences and how they have integrated the learning with their professions. You will gain more insight into how executives, leaders, and professionals use our ontological teachings in a business setting.
Join Learning & Leadership on January 15, 2020 at 12 pm ET.
In this webinar, you can ask ANY question you want of our grads: anything from program content, to how they found the time and resources to complete the program to how they went on to create a coaching career from their new skill set.
Our grads use their Newfield training in so many ways:
- Internal coach
- Freelance coach
- Organizational development
- Personal development
- And so much more!
Here are just some of the questions asked in previous panels:
- What else besides coaching are coaching skills used for?
- How were you able to handle the course work while working full-time?
- Is this a good program for someone who wants to focus on personal development?
- How do you get coaching clients?
- How has the program shaped your coaching and professional work?
- How would this program be of benefit to someone who is already a PCC?
- Will I learn how to not take on the energies of my client?
- How has the investment been worth it for you?
- What is the biggest impact this has had on your personal life?