Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery Program
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount for our fall program now!
*Due to the COVID-19 requirements, we have changed all our in-person conferences this year to 100% virtual for everyone’s safety.
Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery is Newfield Network’s premier, eight-month program. It includes the five-day Foundation Course and sixteen weeks of Foundations of Ontological Learning and then builds on both with another five-day Coach Training immersion and another sixteen weeks of virtual learning in The Art and Practice of Ontological Coaching. Here the focus shifts to blending and applying the Newfield ontological distinctions with the core competencies of coaching.
This coach training program is accredited by the International Coach Federation. It includes 125 student contact hours, personal coaching and mentor coaching, and performance evaluations.
The topics we cover are:
Theory of the Observer: The world that we live in and the possibilities of action within that world are shaped by the ensemble of beliefs, paradigms or master assertions that we have about ourselves, others and the world. By means of modifying the observer we are, ontological coaching can enlarge our possibilities for action, enhance our effectiveness and reduce our suffering or lack of satisfaction that certain situations cause us.
Learning to Learn: One of the main capacities allowing us to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing economy is the ability to learn. Through this, we can take charge of developing new abilities to see problems or challenges as possibilities for innovation and development.
Model of breakdowns: In our personal development and organizational life, problems occur that challenge our traditional ways of doing things. One interpretation of “breakdowns” is that they are possibilities for learning, innovation, and development, and they allow us to increase our capacity for action and results.
Effective Listening: A central aspect in the ability to anticipate working conflicts, to satisfy our clients’ concerns, and even to anticipate requests or to be an offer to others, lies in learning to listen to others’ concerns, the environment, the future, etc.
Theory of the Acts of Speech: If we review our daily life, we discover a great part of it is immersed in conversations – to ask for help, to offer a product, to hire someone, etc. We maintain that increasing our power, our capacity to coordinate actions, and our well-being, lies in improving the quality of our communication & ontological coaching.
Powerful Conversations: One of the most frequently declared problems by people in organizations is the difficulty to generate and participate in different kinds of conversations. There are organizations that easily engage in conversations for action but have difficulties speculating, making a legitimate complaint, or innovating. There are people who have great power to dream up new projects and limited power to put those dreams into concrete actions. We bring to our ontological coaching programs a profoundly simple but effective technique for having powerful conversations.
Conversations, Actions, and Emotions: In our current times, we often neglect the importance and impact that moods have on the results we produce. For example, actions taken from a mood of resignation are not as likely to produce the intended results as actions taken from a mood of, say, ambition. Emotional intelligence is an important capacity to develop in managers and an essential ingredient in good ontological coaching.
The Art of Ontological Coaching: In our ontological coaching program, you learn how to blend the Newfield ontological distinctions with the core coaching competencies.
Transform the way you see and are in the world through Newfield’s ontological approach and learn to coach others to do the same. Learn more about the Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery program.
Entire 8-Month Program: September 22, 2020 to May 28, 2021
- September 22 – 26, 2020 and October 2 – 3, 2020 | The Foundation Course
- October 4, 2020 – January 24, 2021 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning
- January 25 – 29, 2021 | Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive
- January 30 – May 27, 2021 | Module 2: Art & Practice of Ontological Learning
- May 28, 2021 | Program Conclusion
*To view future dates, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Locations & Venues
The Foundation Course – September 22 – 26, 2020 and October 2 – 3, 2020
This year, the Foundation Course will be held virtually. Get more information here.
Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive – January 25 – 29, 2021
Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street
2280 Junction Pl
Boulder, CO 80301 United States
Julio Olalla, Founder & President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Global Chief Executive Officer
Early Bird tuition for the September program begins at $10,260 and varies depending on the payment plan selected, and ends June 15, 2020. Dates and tuition include this program’s prerequisite – The Foundation Course.
If you are interested in a payment plan, please fill out the registration form and contact Linda Fischer at email@example.com or call 303.449.6617.
If you choose a payment plan, all payments are 30 days apart starting from your first payment and will continue until paid in full.
$500 of your first payment is non-refundable.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
– $500 of your tuition is non-refundable.
– $2700/$2825 of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
– $5130/$5255 of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning (FOL).
– $7830/$7955 of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of the Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery Mid-Point Conference.
– Your full tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of TAPOC.
– Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
– To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $250.
If you have questions, please reach out by calling +1.303.449.6117 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Future Program Dates
- March 22 – 26, 2021 | The Foundation Course (In-Person)
- March 27 – July 18, 2021 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning (Virtual)
- July 19 – 23, 2021 | Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive (In-Person)
- July 24 – November 18, 2021 | Module 2: Art & Practice of Ontological Learning (Virtual)
- November 19, 2021 | Program Conclusion (Virtual)
- September 20 – 24, 2021 | The Foundation Course (In-Person)
- September 25, 2021 – January 23, 2022 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning (Virtual)
- January 24 – 28, 2022 | Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive (In-Person)
- January 29 – May 26, 2022 | Module 2: Art & Practice of Ontological Learning (Virtual)
- May 27, 2022 | Program Conclusion (Virtual)