Experience a more fulfilling personal and professional life
Connect with what you care about most, see new possibilities for action, and learn new tools to make critical shifts in your personal life.
Make Valuable Connections
See New Possibilities
Make Critical Shifts
Tired of wasting energy thinking about how life could be better?
If you’re like most people we’ve supported, you’re likely:
- Dreaming of a more fulfilling personal and professional life
- Trying different strategies and actions, but things stay the same
- Sensing a deeper level of change is needed, but you don’t know where to start
Whether you are figuring out what to do next in life, wanting to improve an important relationship, or pursuing deeper meaning and purpose, Newfield’s personal development program will give you clarity, passion, and tools for your next step.
In Newfield Network’s Personal Development Program, you’ll gain three clear insights:
- How to develop a deep and grounded understanding of yourself: your deepest cares, what gives you purpose, who you are, and how you interact with the world
- What your linguistic, somatic, and emotional capacities are and how they can expand to create impactful change in your life
- How you can transform into your most alive, passionate, and fulfilled self
Personal Development Participation Options
See our participation levels below and choose your path to success.
The Foundation Course
7 days | Virtual Immersion
Experientially learn and see how an ontological approach accelerates your leadership growth.
Spring 2022 — March 22 – 25 and March 30 – April 1
Fall 2022 —September 20 – 23 and September 28 – 30
Foundations of Ontological Learning
16-weeks | All Virtual
Deepen your learning and put ontological leadership into practice with the 1-1 support of a trained ontological coach.
March 22, 2022 – July 18, 2022
October 1, 2022 – January 23, 2023
Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery
8-months | All Virtual
Strengthen your leadership with ontological coaching skills. You will receive 1-1 coaching from a trained ontological coach, and 1-1 mentorship in your coaching journey.
March 22, 2022 – November 18, 2022
September 20, 2022 – May 26, 2023
Here’s how it works:
Committing to a program can be a big decision! Schedule a conversation with Director for Community Relations and Newfield grad, Linda Fischer, who can support you and share additional information.
Enroll and gain clarity, passion, and tools for your life.
Gain a deep and grounded understanding of your most alive, passionate, and fulfilled self.
– Viscount Thurston
– Beverly Lutz