Foundations of Ontological Learning
“When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
Are you ready to begin your journey?
*Due to the COVID-19 requirements, we have changed all our in-person conferences this year to 100% virtual for everyone’s safety.
Foundations for Ontological Learning begins with The Foundation Course virtual intensive and then continues with sixteen weeks of virtual learning.
In the virtual learning component, you will build on the learning from The Foundation Course, embodying and integrating it into your life for lasting change.
- Receive monthly learning guides that guide you to reflect on new concepts and make shifts in your personal or professional life.
- Discuss learnings with your study groups.
- Receive six one-on-one ontological coaching sessions from a Newfield program coach.
- Attend live topic-driven virtual classes led by Newfield program coaches.
We have designed the virtual learning component such that busy, full-time employed people can complete it successfully.
Gain a profound understanding of how human beings operate at the most fundamental levels and how we can change. Broaden your immediate reach in life for the sake of your personal growth and leadership skills.
Entire 16-Week Program: September 21, 2021 through February 14, 2022
- September 21 – 24, 2021 and September 29 – Oct 1, 2021 | The Foundation Course
- October 2, 2021 – February 14, 2022 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning
*To view future dates, scroll to the bottom of the page.
The Foundation Course – September 21 – 22, 2021 and September 29 – October 1, 2021 – 8 am to 2 pm MT
This year, the Foundation Course will be held virtually. Get more information here.
Julio Olalla, Founder & President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Global Chief Executive Officer
Regular tuition begins at $5,700 and varies depending on the payment plan selected.
$500.00 of your first payment is a non-refundable security deposit. All payments are 30 days apart starting from your first payment and will continue until paid in full.
If you are interested in a different payment plan, please fill out the registration form and contact Linda Fischer at email@example.com or call 303.449.6117.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
– $500 US of your tuition is a deposit and non-refundable.
– $3,000 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
– $5,700 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Module 1: Foundations.
– Your full tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Foundations of Ontological Learning.
– Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
– To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $250 US.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Fischer, Client & Community Relations USA, by calling +1.303.449.6117 or emailing her at email@example.com.
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Future Program Dates
Spring 2022 – March 22, 2022 through July 18, 2022
- March 22 – 25, 2022 and March 30 – April 1, 2022 | The Foundation Course
- April 2, 2022 – July 18, 2022 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning
Fall 2022 – September 20, 2022 through January 23, 2023
September 20 – 23, 2022 and September 28 – 30, 2022 | The Foundation Course
October 1, 2022 – January 23, 2023 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning
- 8 am to 2 pm MT.
- Meeting times specific for the intensives: Foundation Course, Coach Training Intensive, & Closing Intensive.
- Next year, all Newfield programs will be held virtually. Get more information here.