Foundations of Ontological Learning
“When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Foundations for Ontological Learning begins with The Foundation Course five-day intensive and then continues with sixteen weeks of virtual learning.
In the virtual learning component, you will build on the learning from The Foundation Course, embodying and integrating it into your life for lasting change.
- Receive monthly learning guides which guide you to reflect on new concepts and make shifts in your personal or professional life.
- Discuss learnings with your study groups.
- Receive six one-on-one ontological coaching sessions from a Newfield program coach.
- Attend live topic-driven virtual classes led by Newfield program coaches.
We have designed the virtual learning component such that busy, full-time employed people can complete it successfully.
Gain a profound understanding of how human beings operate at the most fundamental levels and how we can change. Broaden your immediate reach in life for the sake of your personal growth and leadership skills.
Entire 16-Week Program: September 23, 2019 to January 26, 2020
In-Person and Virtual:
- September 23 – 27, 2019 – The Foundation Course & Coaching Certification Opening Conference, from 9 am – 6 pm MT
- September 28 – January 26, 2020 – Module 1: Foundations (Virtual)
Location & Venue
The Foundation Course – September 23 – 27, 2019
Courtyard by Marriott
1410 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503 United States
Julio Olalla, Founder & President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Global Chief Executive Officer
Regular Tuition is $5,000.
If you choose a payment plan, all payments are 30 days apart starting from your first payment and will continue until paid in full.
$500 of your payment is non-refundable.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to email@example.com is required.
– $500 US of your tuition is non-refundable.
– $3,000 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
– $5,000 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Module 1: Foundations.
– Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
– To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $250 US.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Fischer, Client & Community Relations USA, by calling +1-303-449-6117 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.