Updating Your Directory Profile
Thank you for updating your information in the Newfield Network Directory!
Please allow up to 15 business days for your updated information to appear on the directory. If after 15 business days you do not see your information updated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, you must have a Gravatar account to have your picture appear on our directory. Please know that the email address you entered in the form will need to match your Gravatar account in order for your picture to appear.
Below are steps-by-step instructions on how to utilize Gravatar:
- Go to www.gravatar.com
- At the top right, click the blue button that says “Sign In.”
- Below the login button, click “Create an Account.”
- Enter your email address, username, and password. Be sure to keep this info somewhere you can refer to it if you forget.
- Click the “Sign up” button at the bottom.
- Gravatar will send you an email confirmation, so check your email and click on the “Activate Account” button in the email.
- Once your account is activated, log in back into Gravatar with the info you just created.
- You should be taken to the page to manage your Gravatar under the My Gravatars tab, which is where you can add your photo. Click on “Add one by clicking here.”
- Upload your image, crop your photo by using their dotted line box, and then click “Crop and Finish” button at the bottom.
- Then choose the rating of your photo.
- If you wish, you can click on the My Profile tab at the top and add in more info about yourself. If not, then you’re done!
- Whenever you want to change your photo, just log in and go to the My Gravatars tab at the top. Once on that page, go to 2. Pick new image and click on “Add a new image” underneath your current photo and change it out.