Participant agrees to take charge of their own learning by:
- Communicating honestly and being open to coaching, feedback and assistance
- Asking for help and support when needed
- Trusting the process to allow for a world of new possibility
- Not interfering with the learning experience of others in the course
- Attending and participating in the full five days of the conference
- Completing the activities as set forth in the learning guides
- Maintaining the copyright of all course materials. (The content of our written material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or prepare derivative works of any copyrighted material. You may copy and print the content, and you may download the content, for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with the program, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. If you would like to use course materials in a training or publication, please contact Newfield to discuss.)
- Keeping information shared by program participants confidential. This would include but is not limited to coaching done in front of the group at conferences and information revealed in other conversations during the retreat or on teleclasses, in written summaries, or in group sessions.
- Agreeing NOT to use participant mailing/emailing or online forums information for ANY purpose other than program course work. (No spamming or soliciting for any reason – personal or professional – at any time during or after the program.)
- Honoring his or her own physical boundaries and abilities, and “challenging by choice” during exercises and activities involving physical activity, including dancing
- The participant understands that all parts of the program, workshop, telecall, webinar or other Newfield-sponsored event may be filmed, videotaped, audio taped, or photographed. By participating in the program, workshop, telecall, Webinar or other Newfield-sponsored event, the participant grants to Newfield Network the right to use and publicize the participant’s name, image, and voice for educational, marketing (social media) and promotional purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review.
- The participant understands that, in addition to any other rights Newfield Network, Inc. may have at law or in equity, failure to comply with the above requirements may result in the participant being removed from the course. Participants removed from a course will not be eligible for a tuition refund.
The participant understands that this program is not therapy and agrees not to substitute this program for therapy, if needed.
As with all journeys, the path will sometimes be very well marked, and at other times you may feel like you have lost your way. We ask you to trust the process and promise that if you follow the path, do the activities, and participate fully, you will arrive to a world of new possibilities.
Please read and sign the following declaration: I am taking full responsibility for my own health and well-being, fully assuming all risks with participation.
I am not taking the training to treat any physical, emotional or mental problem in any way.
I will inform Newfield Network staff immediately if at any time during the training I feel any undue physical, mental or emotional discomfort.