“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.“ – Zig Ziglar
Through running programs for 30 years, we have developed a premier program that is rigorous yet suited to busy people, one of the first to be accredited by the International Coach Federation in July 2000. Executive leaders, aspiring coaches, experienced coaches, and individuals seeking personal transformation each find our programs suitable for their needs.
*Due to the COVID-19 requirements, we have changed all our in-person conferences this year to 100% virtual for everyone’s safety.
We have adapted our program to minimize travel while catering for busy work schedules and time zones.
- In our longest program, we only have two in-person weeks to minimize travel time, cost, and being out-of-office. Shorter programs entail less travel.
- In between in-person weeks, you learn through weekly ‘live’ virtual classes and learning guides. We always offer more ‘live’ virtual classes available than required for completion, so you pick which sessions suit your schedule.
We believe you need to experience ontological coaching before you can practice it. Mentorship and personal coaching by Newfield-certified coaches is built into our program.
- In our 16-week and 8-month programs, you will receive one-on-one coaching from a certified Newfield Network coach.
- If you are training to be a coach through our 8-month program, you will receive one-on-one mentorship.
A Cohort-Based Learning Community
We believe in the value of learning from diverse classmates. We enroll cohorts and they tend to move through the program together, forming study groups, attending virtual classes together and challenging each other. Newfield graduates gain a learning community for life.
You can join one of the following options. If you’re not sure, you can enroll in the shorter courses, before deciding whether to extend. (Most people do, though there is no obligation).
- 5-Days | Virtual Immersion | The Foundation Course
- 16-Weeks | All Virtual | Foundations of Ontological Learning
- 8-Months | All Virtual | Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery, leading to coaching certification
Committing to a program can be a big decision, and we’re here to help. Linda Fischer, our Director for Community Relations and a Newfield Grad, can answer your questions, connect you to Newfield alumni who share your background, and give you the information and support you need.
Latest from the Blog
What can we do to find our calm so that we can listen deeply to others, and not assume we know what another is thinking or feeling so that we can share effective and powerful conversations?
Newfield Network is committed to creating spaces for our global community where we can come together and engage in conversations to catapult humanity into what’s possible.
Isn’t it lovely when you know what to do? There is something so delicious about having clarity and knowing how best to move forward. And then there is something oh-so-satisfying about taking action, implementing, and getting it done. If you’re like me, you want and...
Newfield’s ontologically-driven coaching certification program explores holistic and effective ways to assist people in discovering new possibilities personally and professionally. In the course, care and rigor are given to linguistics, emotions, somatics, and life coaching core competencies.