“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.“ – Zig Ziglar
Through running programs for 30 years, we have developed a premier program that is rigorous yet suited to busy people, one of the first to be accredited by the International Coach Federation in July 2000. Executive leaders, aspiring coaches, experienced coaches, and individuals seeking personal transformation each find our programs suitable for their needs.
We have adapted our program to minimize travel while catering for busy work schedules and time zones.
- In our longest program, we only have two in-person weeks to minimize travel time, cost, and being out-of-office. Shorter programs entail less travel.
- In between in-person weeks, you learn through weekly ‘live’ virtual classes and learning guides. We always offer more ‘live’ virtual classes available than required for completion, so you pick which sessions suit your schedule.
We believe you need to experience ontological coaching before you can practice it. Mentorship and personal coaching by Newfield-certified coaches is built into our program.
- In our 16-week and 8-month programs, you will receive one-on-one coaching from a certified Newfield Network coach.
- If you are training to be a coach through our 8-month program, you will receive one-on-one mentorship.
A Cohort-Based Learning Community
We believe in the value of learning from diverse classmates. We enroll cohorts and they tend to move through the program together, forming study groups, attending virtual classes together and challenging each other. Newfield graduates gain a learning community for life.
You can join one of the following options. If you’re not sure, you can enroll in the shorter courses, before deciding whether to extend. (Most people do, though there is no obligation).
- 05-Days | In-Person Immersion | The Foundation Course
- 16-Weeks | In-Person + Virtual | Foundations of Ontological Learning
- 08-Months | In-Person + Virtual | Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery, leading to coaching certification
Committing to a program can be a big decision, and we’re here to help. Linda Fischer, our Director for Community Relations and a Newfield Grad, can answer your questions, connect you to Newfield alumni who share your background, and give you the information and support you need.
Latest from the Blog
Coaches can learn how to help their clients strengthen the “muscle” of their inner observer (made up of their body, emotions, and the language they choose).
In order to keep your New Year’s resolutions, you need to create small, achievable daily practices.
How many of us avoid making a complaint because we don’t want to upset someone or make the situation worse? We don’t want to “rock the boat.” So instead, we just suck it up and pretend nothing ever happened. And yet, somewhere in the back of our minds or in our gut,...
Newfield’s ontologically-driven coaching certification program explores holistic and effective ways to assist people in discovering new possibilities personally and professionally. In the course, care and rigor are given to linguistics, emotions, somatics, and life coaching core competencies.