Becoming A Life Coach
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
Through running programs for 30 years, we have developed a premier program that is rigorous yet suited to busy people, one of the first to be accredited by the International Coach Federation in July 2000. Executive leaders, aspiring coaches, experienced coaches, and individuals seeking personal transformation each find our programs suitable for their needs.
We have adapted our program to minimize travel.
- Our programs are 100% virtual.
- We cater to those with busy work schedules.
- Our programs allow for participation from a multiplicity of time zones.
We believe you need to experience ontological coaching before you can practice it. Mentorship and personal coaching by Newfield-certified coaches are built into our program.
- In our 16-week and 9-month programs, you will receive one-on-one coaching from a certified Newfield Network coach.
- If you are learning to be a coach through our 9-month program, you will receive one-on-one mentorship.
A Cohort-Based Learning Community
We believe in the value of learning from diverse classmates. We enroll cohorts and they tend to move through the program together, forming study groups, attending virtual classes together and challenging each other. Newfield graduates gain a learning community for life.
You can join one of the following options. If you’re not sure, you can enroll in the shorter courses before deciding whether to extend. (Most people do, though there is no obligation).
- 6-Day | Virtual Immersion | The Foundation Course
- 16-Week | All Virtual | Foundations of Ontological Learning
- 9-Month | All Virtual | Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery, leading to coaching certification
Latest from the Blog
Learn how to unlock your body’s intelligence and access its wisdom to empower yourself to be more impactful in the world. Try these three somatic practices to produce a shift in your body.
Transformational coaching helps clients change the fundamental way they see their breakdown and are being to access potentialities that would have otherwise remained hidden or dormant.
In this special audio blog, Veronica Olalla Love, Newfield Network’s CEO, explains what’s behind the word “ontology” and why body, emotion, and language are so crucial to this type of learning.
Newfield’s ontologically-driven coaching certification program explores holistic and effective ways to assist people in discovering new possibilities personally and professionally. In the course, care and rigor are given to linguistics, emotions, somatics, and life coaching core competencies.