A Taste of Ontological Learning with Our CEO & International Facilitator Veronica Olalla Love, PCC
What Can Newfield Do for You?
- Find out why ontological learning is relevant to your life.
- Learn about our models and distinctions that are the basis for lasting personal transformation.
- Discover the power of ontological learning for business and for coaching.
Connect with like-minded people in an exploration of what’s possible when we expand our sense of learning itself.
Want to Reconnect with Your Tribe and Share with Others?
Review our fundamental models and distinction
- Continue to engage in experiential learning
- Stay in the ontological conversation & connect with Newfield graduates
Reconnect with other Newfield graduates and share with those curious about Newfield your experience of ontological learning and transformational practices.
- When: December 6th from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm EST/ 5:00 pm-6:30 pm MST
- Where: Virtually via Zoom (This presentation will be recorded, but we highly suggest joining live for a more interactive experience.)
- Cost: $12 for the general public
- (If you're a Newfield graduate, check your email for discounts.)
Meet your facilitator: Veronica Olalla Love
Veronica Olalla Love, M. Ac., NCC, PCC is the Chief Executive Officer for the Newfield Network, United States branch. She is also an international facilitator for the Newfield Network Programs and is the lineage holder for the Newfield Network's ontological coaching tradition. In her unique and passionate style, Love invites us to remember the depth of potential we have as evolutionary beings.
Space is limited! So, register for our A Taste of Ontological Learning now.SOLD OUT